KDMS2™ core capabilities provide engineering expertise for the development and deployment of security solutions including:
- Innovative, certifiable and secure solutions for net-centric architectures.
- Security awareness and management systems enabling visibility and control of your security posture.
- Cross Domain Solutions (CDS) - multilevel information sharing and interoperability technologies for protecting your classified, sensitive or proprietary data.
- Crypto Key Management Infrastructures (KMI) for the protection and management of access to your systems.
KDMS2™ also specializes in services providing:
- Vulnerability identification and risk analysis.
- Site-based and lab-based security assessments (SBSA and LBSA).
- Computer and network hardening and lockdown procedures.
- Development of test plans, procedures, and documentation of results; auditing adherence to security policies and regulations.
- Software engineering - requirements specification, design, development, test and deployment, and associated documentation.
- Systems integration and testing.
- Security tool analysis, evaluation, technical studies and trade-off analysis.
- Training related to systems configuration, operation and maintenance.
KDMS2™ leadership experience extends to:
- Project and program management.
- Conducting and directing basic and applied research projects.
- Business development.